Kate Middleton and Prince William fighting a wizard’s duel during their tour of Leavesden Studios. They are so adorable! [x]
8 week old pomeranian puppies.
THESE ARE NOT REAL DOGS
I have not been so happy about anything ever.
they’re like little squeaky pompoms i’m crying
@CFCYouthPacific presents the #7LastWords of Jesus Christ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygR9juhKqzY
Which Last Word resonates with you?
1. Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. (Luke 23:34)
2. Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise. (Luke 23:43)
3. Woman, behold your son. Behold, your mother. (John 19:26-27)
4. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? (Matthew 27:46)
5. I thirst. (John 19:28)
6. It is finished. (John 19:30)
7. Father, into your hands I commend my spirit. (Luke 23:46)
God is constantly trying to plant new seeds of victory on the inside of us. He’s trying to increase us. He’s trying to enlarge our vision. He wants to take us to new levels of victory. But before we see a harvest, the seed has to take root. We have to conceive it before we are going to receive it.
We must examine our thought life. What are we allowing to take root? Are God’s seeds of life growing in our heart and mind, or are we nurturing seeds of defeat and despair? The good news is that we can change our thoughts right now, this very moment, and begin to dwell on God’s promises and His goodness. Let His good seeds take root in our mind and heart. It won’t be long before we’ll see that harvest of blessing come forth in every area of our life!